- NAD+ /5mg: NAD+ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) is a key component to regulating a healthy metabolism, protecting cells, and preventing some of the effects of aging. Low NAD+ levels have been linked to health concerns like aging and chronic illnesses, such as diabetes, heart disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and vision loss.
- L-Theanine /100mg: L-Theanine is a naturally-derived amino acid that has several potential benefits. Research suggests that it increases focus, aids in stress relief, and can improve inflammation.
- Thiamine /1 mg: Thiamine (also known as Vitamin B1): helps the body utilize energy from food. Thiamine supplementation can help prevent fatigue, regulate metabolism, and support the immune system.
- L-Methylfolate /1mg:L-Methylfolate is a Folic Acid supplement that helps your body produce and regulate cells. Studies also suggest that it can improve mood and support heart health.
- B-12 /1500mg: Vitamin B-12 is an essential component to red blood cell formation, cell metabolism, and nerve function. Research suggests that B-12 is beneficial to heart health, brain health, and energy levels.
- Vitamin D /1000iu: Vitamin D is an essential nutrient that is found in several foods and is also produced by the body as a response to sun exposure. An estimated 42% of Americans are deficient in Vitamin D., which can result in weaker bones, mood swings, low energy, and chronic disease.