Regenerative Cell Therapy
NATURAL SOLUTIONS for healing, rapid recovery and restoration
Regenerative Medicine: Sounds impressive, but confusing, right? In simple terms, it means that our bodies were designed to heal themselves! Makes sense-you cut yourself, it heals, right? Imagine if the need for a surgical procedure was prolonged or no longer necessary. Through new technologies in regenerative medicine, treatments are now available that may enhance your own body’s natural ability to heal itself. Regenerative medicine is used for the management of pain, expedited healing from sports injuries and surgeries, and even to combat the signs of aging. Our goal is to help you make an educated investment in your healthcare and live the life you were meant to live.
Signature Biologics, founded by Dr. Neil Riordan, uses its innovative techniques to manufacture human placental derived products to support and improve the natural healing processes of the body. We strive to produce best-in-class products that better the quality of life of patients.
BEYOND STEM CELLS
- OUR PRODUCTS ARE DERIVED ONLY FROM HEALTHY, PRE-SCREENED LIVE C-SECTION BIRTHS.
- TO ENSURE PATIENT SAFETY, OUR DONOR SELECTION, AMNION RECOVERY AND PROCESSING PROCEDURES MEET OR EXCEED ALL APPLICABLE INDUSTRY STANDARDS.
- ALL PRODUCTS UNDERGO INDEPENDENT STERILITY TESTING AND ARE MANUFACTURED IN A GTP FACILITY.
- SIGNATURE BIOLOGICS HCT/P PRODUCTS ARE COMPLIANT UNDER SECTION 361 OF THE PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE ACT ACCORDING TO 21 CFR PART 1271.10. THEY ARE REGULATED AS A HUMAN CELL AND TISSUE PRODUCT – FOR HOMOLOGOUS USE ONLY.
- PRESCRIPTION USE ONLY: ADMINISTERED BY LICENSED HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS.
- OUR PRODUCTS ARE STRUCTURAL TISSUES. THEY ARE MINIMALLY MANIPULATED TO NOT ALTER THE ORIGINAL RELEVANT CHARACTERISTICS OF THE TISSUE’S UTILITY FOR RECONSTRUCTION, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT.
- PROCEDURE TIMES RANGE FROM 5-15 MINUTES AND IT REQUIRES NO SEDATION
If you are interested in Regenerative Cell Therapy and currently reside in Texas, please click the Get Started button below to begin your journey.
If you do not currently have a Texas address, please contact us directly at (800) 321-0864 or email@example.com.