The effects of aging are something that humans have been trying to reverse since the beginning of time. While there is no cure against aging that will keep a person young forever, there are certain treatments available that not only combat aging but also improve immune function and repair damaged tissue.
We can’t stop the aging process or turn back time-but Ways2Well can help give your body the opportunity to slow down that process and stay healthier, longer. Hormone, vitamin and nutritional deficiencies can all accelerate aging in your body, so it’s important to evaluate your blood panels with your Ways2Well clinician to understand how to best optimize key functions in your body.
Optimizing hormone function, addressing nutritional and vitamin deficiencies and maintaining your overall health and weight is an important factor in managing how quickly you age and your body shows those effects. Great hydration, getting plenty of sleep and incorporating exercise are also integral to managing the side effects of aging.
To ensure that your body is performing at its highest level and your endocrine functions are optimized, Ways2Well offers a variety of prescription grade vitamins and supplements. One of the supplements we often use for its anti-aging benefits is Restore Rx. Restore Rx contains metformin, chromium, resveratrol, and DHEA. These ingredients pack a powerful punch when put together in one vitamin. Metformin helps to reduce insulin resistance, which leads to decreased sugar produced by the liver and is suggested to increase overall life expectancy. Chromium helps to metabolize carbohydrates and reduce overall sugar load. Resveratrol, often found in red wine, is well known for its similarity to antioxidant reduction as well as improving insulin resistance. DHEA is responsible for hormone production; if your blood labs indicate below optimal hormone levels, that can be an accelerant for aging. This can also be a sign of stress and poor sleep – both of which increase visible signs of aging.
Thanks to the continuous advance of modern medicine, peptide therapy is a new treatment that can positively affect the signs and symptoms of the aging process. There are various peptide therapy benefits that can fight back against aging and achieve an increase in your overall health and wellness, and at Ways2Well we work to identify what is right for your body, age, and health state to create a customized solution that fits your specific needs.
Positive effects of a peptide therapy treatment can include:
- Improved energy and decreased fatigue. Hormone optimization can bring your energy levels back up so that you feel revitalized and ready to take on each new day. Higher energy levels can be the first stepping stone on your journey to a healthier lifestyle.
- Balanced mood. If you have been experiencing drastic swings in your mood, peptide therapy can help regain your balance and stay in better control.
- Decreased body fat. With a peptide therapy weight loss regime, you can fight back against the natural weight gain that occurs with age and keep your body healthy and strong.
- Better sleep. Another benefit of hormone optimization is improved sleep. Peptide therapy can help you experience better sleep patterns and regain those restful nights.
- Increased libido and decreased hot flashes. If you have noticed a drop in libido or the hot flashes have become overwhelming, there are peptide therapy options that can help you.