Ways2Well is always looking for the strong candidates to join our growing team. If you are passionate about defining a better standard of patient care and innovating in the healthcare space, we want to hear from you! Don’t see a role for you? Drop us a note and tell us why you’d like to be on the team and how you can help keep people healthier, longer!
Medical Doctor/ Nurse Practitioner
Ways2Well is currently accepting applications from experienced nurse practitioners or physicians who have experience with general medicine, hormone replacement therapy, and vitamin/ nutritional deficiencies. We are building a team of thought leaders and experts to develop innovative treatment pathways using cutting edge diagnostic tools for our virtual health and wellness clinic. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work somewhere different (in the best possible sense of the word!) – forward thinking, friendly – and is tired of the traditional hospital/clinic environment. The nurse practitioner or physician must have a positive attitude and great personality, as well as an ability to be flexible and get along with lots of different personalities. Very strong interpersonal skills required. Must be able to communicate clearly and respectfully with clients and staff.
The clinician is responsible for the evaluation, diagnosis and management of various symptomatic hormonal, vitamin or nutritional deficiencies as well as determining appropriate medical intervention, including off-site referrals and diagnostic testing. In your role as a provider, you will be responsible for ensuring the maintenance of the highest level of customer service standards while providing excellent care.
- Provide medical consultations through video conferencing with patients in various locations.
- Conduct standard medical and physical examinations and perform standard diagnostic tests through telemedicine conferencing.
- Ordering labs, reviewing results, prescribing medications and other treatments to patients as necessary.
- Provide patient education on disease states and treatment plans.
- Orders, reviews and provides patient instructions regarding diet and activities and their modifications as appropriate.
- Refer patients to other health professionals in the treatment of diseases requiring further diagnosis and evaluation.
- Provides appropriate medical record documentation in an EHR on all patients in accordance with clinic policy.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills competency; contribute to organizational success by reaching or surpassing performance metrics and goals; serve as resource to less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Active and unrestricted Nurse Practitioner license in Texas.
- Active DEA licensure (or eligible to apply) for Schedule II – V medication.
- No pending or open malpractice claims. Must be willing to submit to a background check.
- Proficient with diagnosis, billing, and quality measures.
- Coding knowledge is preferred.
- Understanding of insurance and health plan benefit structures.
- Strong management experience with the ability to lead, prioritize, make decisions, delegate and work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate with physicians, patients and third party labs and pharmacies, both verbally and in writing.
- Flexible, energetic, self-starter with the ability to work in a non-structured environment.
- Must possess and have proven problem resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong technical knowledge of computers, software, EMR systems and cell phones.
- Experience in Urology, Endocrinology or Primary Care field.
- Familiarity with Hormone Replacement Therapy
- How many years of experience do you have as a licensed practicing provider?
- Do you have any additional certifications?
WAYS2WELL is a virtual health provider that uses comprehensive blood lab analysis to provide our clients with preventative health solutions. We are a fast moving, rapidly growing start up that is redefining the patient journey. We educate our customers on how to optimize their health and wellness in order to stay healthy, longer; and reduce the chance of onset of chronic illness and disease.
The Sales Representative position will be responsible for creating new business opportunities, managing current customers, leading events and promotions, and supporting marketing campaigns. This is a ‘multi-hat’ position with the opportunity for experience across the business as well as internal growth and promotion as we scale.
Key responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Demonstrate selling skills and pull-thru executions with strategic partnerships to drive business results
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with accounts in territory. Establish and monitor key account performance standards. Follow up on leads generated.
- Demonstrate expertise in company product and service portfolio.
- Coordinate with sales and marketing team to implement sales strategy.
- Identify targets for special events. Organize and execute promotional efforts.
- Maintain and update CRM records. Routinely analyze data to manage territory.
- Meet or exceed minimum promotions and sales performance expectations.
- Work with the marketing team to build local area partnerships aligned to our core business.
- Cultivate relationships and business opportunities in adjacent business verticals to expand WAYS2WELL reach
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of sales experience in fitness, healthcare, or wellness.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in all Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to analyze data to identify business and market trends.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be detail-oriented and well organized.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities and maintain professional demeanor during stressful situations.
- Have reliable transportation and be willing to use personal car for work related travel.
- Work non-traditional hours when necessary (special events, weekends, trade shows as needed).
- Driving in a geographically large territory for long periods of time each day
- Transporting and setting up promotional kit for events
- Remaining in a standing position for prolonged periods of time when giving presentations or attending promotional events
To apply for a position please upload your resume in .pdf format along with your contact information.